You’ve found us and we’re so happy you’re here! Nourished Beginnings aims to bring you safe, reliable and expert nutrition advice. We believe in educating, inspiring and supporting women and children in reaching their health goals in manageable ways.
Nourished Beginnings provides individual consultation services by Registered Dietitians for both women and children’s nutritional issues. We tailor nutrition care plans to meet women and children’s diverse and specific needs and guide them in the implementation of change. We see clients in-person or by video conference from all across Canada.
- Infant Nutrition: Infant feeding (breastfeeding, formula & food selection/timing), Introducing solids
- Toddler and Childhood Nutrition: Iron Deficiency Anemia (“Milk Baby”) “The Picky Eater”, School lunches, Vitamin & Mineral concerns
- Specialized Diets: Food Allergies/Intolerances, Vegetarian/Vegan, FODMAP, Autism, ADHD, Enteral Feeding & Blended Diets
- GI Concerns: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Constipation/Diarrhea
- Weight: Failure to Thrive (FTT), Weight gain or loss strategies
Pregnancy, pre and post natal nutrition, lactation, gestational diabetes, infertility nutrition, Endometriosis, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, weight change
Our goal is to help educate, inspire and support you on your nutrition journey. It doesn’t need to be hard. Just know you’ve landed here for a reason and we are thrilled that you did. See you soon!