Remember most benefit plans cover the cost of a Dietitian visit. Many plans provide $500 or more per person, per year! Check yours!
WHAT HAPPENS AT YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION
Each initial consult includes:
- Review of diet, health and medical history
- Review and assess health goals and nutrition habits
- Realistic and creative advice
- Tailored nutrition care plan for you or your child’s specific nutritional needs
- Summary sheet of nutrition care plan
- Additional helpful resources
- Summary note sent to your family doctor or Pediatrician, upon request
- Light email follow up and check-in 2 weeks after consultation
To get the most out of this appointment, you may be asked to complete a food record and a nutrition profile form before your scheduled appointment. These forms will be emailed to you at least one week prior to your appointment.
Once you’ve decided what suits your needs, and you’ve booked your appointment, we would like to remind you that payment is due at your first session. Acceptable payment methods include:
- E-transfer to: email@example.com
All services are HST-exempt as you do not have to pay tax to see a Registered Dietitian.
We do not direct bill to insurance companies but will provide individual insurance receipts if required for benefit reimbursement purposes.
Check your health benefits plan or health care spending account. You may be covered for Registered Dietitian services in London, Ontario or Canada wide.
Registered Dietitians at Nourished Beginnings are licensed under the College of Dietitians of Ontario. Please note that dietitian services are not covered by provincial health plans at this time.